Honda HDS HIM Diagnostic Tool with Double Board Newest Version
Newest Version Honda HDS HIM Diagnostic Tool with Double Board
Honda HDS HIM Highlights:
1. Software Version: V3.002.032 Software need to be activated before using, we provide one time free activation. If you change computer, it will need reactivation and cost 10USD.
2. Support Honda Hybird Battery Vehicle Test.
3. Support VIN Reader and IMMO.
4. Test Coverage: Dynamical, Body, Chassis, ABS, SRS, Anti-theft, etc.
5. Honda HDS HIM supports CAN BUS system, and it can re-program the Auto ECU. This HIM is based on PC operation platform.
6. Use Z-TEK USB1.1 to RS232 Convert Connector together, It is easy to use Honda HDS on the computer that without COM port
Honda HDS HIM Function:
1.Functions supported by Honda/Acura protocols:
Reading and decoding fault codes from control blocks’ memory;
Deleting fault codes;
Displays system’s current parameters in digital form;
Displays system’s current parameters in graphical form;
Combined displaying of data;
Management of executive devices;
Logs keeping – writing and keeping of digital parameters in memory;
Special functions – changing of permissible settings of blocks, programming etc.
2. Functions supported by OBD-II protocols:
Mode $01 – Displays system’s current parameters in digital form (up to 8 parameters at once);
Mode $02 – Displays parameters of “freeze” frame;
Mode $03 – Reading and decoding of fault codes from control block’s memory;
Mode $04 – Deleting of fault codes (memory clearing);
Mode $05 – Displays results of oxygen sensors;
Mode $06 – Displays results of changeably controled systems and components;
Mode $07 – Displays results of constantly controled systems and components;
Mode $08 – Management of executive devices;
Mode $09 – Displays car’s identification info.
Hardware and software requirements:
PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later)
Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Honda HDS HIM Package List:
1 * HIM with OBD II Cable
1 * 3 Pin Cable
1 * RS232 Cable
1 * USB to RS232 Cable(SO288)
2 * Self test Adapter
1 * AC Adapter
1 * Z-TEK USB1.1 To RS232 Convert Connector